P2P | 30 September 2019 | 51.5 MB
A fun way to learn how to play the piano. Whether you’ve always wanted to learn or already have some experience, you’ve just found a fun new way to practice. Join the millions using Synthesia.
Play at Your Own Speed
In melody practice, Synthesia waits for you to play the correct note before moving on.
Read Sheet Music… or Not
Enable musical notation for any song. Or, leave it turned off and just enjoy the falling notes.
Practice Hands Separately
Choose what you want to practice. Synthesia will play the rest for you so you can focus on your goal.
Millions of Songs
Synthesia includes over 150 songs. The Internet has the rest. Play any MIDI file you can find or create.
Strike up challenges with your friends and compete against the best players out there.
Finger Number Hints
Remind yourself which finger is best using a simple one-click gesture.
Lighted Keyboard Support
See upcoming notes in melody practice right on your lighted keyboard. Find difficult chords faster.
Synthesia 10 adds dozens of major features!
- Easy hand splitting for songs that were arranged as a single piano part.
- A new Free Play area to experiment with notes, instruments, and chords.
- See the next loop before it starts! No more sudden jumps.
- Recently played song list on the title screen for quick navigation.
- Much, much more…
New! Synthesia 10.5
Better sounds, iOS Files support, Android M MIDI, Chromebooks, and more!
- Added a faster synth with better sounds for Windows and Android.
- You can now manage your songs on the iPad with the Files app.
- MIDI devices should now appear on compatible Chromebook models.
- Improved Android MIDI compatibility.
- Improved Windows 10 MIDI compatibility.
- Many more features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
New! Synthesia 10.6
Full-screen Sheet Music:
– Use the new gear menu to show full-screen sheet music.
– Navigate through the song by clicking the sheet music.
– Bookmarks and loops are now shown in sheet music.
– Set the number of errors before your loop restarts automatically.
– Many other bug fixes and improvements.