Team R2R | 07 March 2020 | WiN: 9.2 MB | MAC: 19.4 MB
DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation that is already present in recorded material. The novel real-time algorithm works equally well with mono as with stereo recordings and splits the incoming audio into an estimation of the direct sound and the reverberated sound which can then be recombined freely. The improvement process can be monitored visually using the spectral representations of the input and output signal as well as of the estimated reverberation.
DeVerberate 2 introduces a new and unique Early Reflections Filter that works in conjunction with the late reverb suppression found in version 1. The Early Reflections Filter uses sophisticated statistical methods to estimate the so called impulse response of the early reflections. The impulse response is then utilized to calculate an inverse filter that cancels out the effect of the early reflections.
- Improve dialog and location sound
- Forensic specialists can improve speech intelligibility
- Attenuate reverberation in existing recordings
- Boost the natural reverberation in existing recordings
- Change the perceived distance in a mix by changing the balance between the direct sound and the reverberation
智音派 » Acon Digital DeVerberate 3 v3.0.3 [WiN, MacOSX]